Why I Love You Why I Love You

Hmph.

That was about as lame as those amv's on youtube.

Awesome Grounds Awesome Grounds

......

96% of the reviews behind me are posted by complete jackasses who are probably about 10 and think Egoraptor is great because everyone likes him and they don't even get the jokes because they haven't even played the damn games. One guy even said 'SPEED RACER?! LAST TIEM I CHECKED THAT WAS A TV SHOW NOT A GAME!'. Awesome racer wasn't even made by Egoraptor, and someone else said 'Man that sucked, the lipsinching was terrible', he obviously can't take a joke and can't even spell synch. Those people just all jump on the bandwagon because they don't want to get flamed like you for expressing your opinion.

Now...there's not really much to review as it's just you talking and bad 'lipsinching', but this made me chuckle.

Oh and the guy two posts below calls him EGORAPER.

Clockday 08 Happy dancing Clockday 08 Happy dancing

Brilliant.

I mean they have been just linear stick figures, but the character development made them seem almost real.

And without the codes from ShadowWest and X-Creep's voice acting really makes this come alive.

Nikenick responds:

You know, 1 day I was just sitting down and a really touching story just popped up into my head. So I drew it out in flash and it was the most epic story ever.
X-Creep is a really good voice actor, expensive too.
And ShadowWest's coding is just amazing. You should've seen that actionscript!

Anyways Happy late Clockday Crink !
Have a good day, fellow.

RWD: 022 Panda and Swan RWD: 022 Panda and Swan

Awesome...

That swan is so badass.

Resident Evil WUN! Resident Evil WUN!

Lol, genious!

Wesker Bot 3000, Capture mode engaged!

Fun With Lines!! Fun With Lines!!

It was just...

It was just a line flying around, changing colours, with the added ability of giving people seizures.

It it incorporated some other objects, I'd give it a higher score.

jamesb1995 responds:

thanks man :)

Zelda's Quest Zelda's Quest

Awesome!

I don't why, but this is one my favorite Zelda flashes. It's just so funny!

But I didn't like the cliffhanger at the end. Which moon rock won the battle?!?!?