View Profile Crink

7 Movie Reviews

Hmph.

That was about as lame as those amv's on youtube.

......

96% of the reviews behind me are posted by complete jackasses who are probably about 10 and think Egoraptor is great because everyone likes him and they don't even get the jokes because they haven't even played the damn games. One guy even said 'SPEED RACER?! LAST TIEM I CHECKED THAT WAS A TV SHOW NOT A GAME!'. Awesome racer wasn't even made by Egoraptor, and someone else said 'Man that sucked, the lipsinching was terrible', he obviously can't take a joke and can't even spell synch. Those people just all jump on the bandwagon because they don't want to get flamed like you for expressing your opinion.

Now...there's not really much to review as it's just you talking and bad 'lipsinching', but this made me chuckle.

Oh and the guy two posts below calls him EGORAPER.

Brilliant.

I mean they have been just linear stick figures, but the character development made them seem almost real.

And without the codes from ShadowWest and X-Creep's voice acting really makes this come alive.

Nikenick responds:

You know, 1 day I was just sitting down and a really touching story just popped up into my head. So I drew it out in flash and it was the most epic story ever.
X-Creep is a really good voice actor, expensive too.
And ShadowWest's coding is just amazing. You should've seen that actionscript!

Anyways Happy late Clockday Crink !
Have a good day, fellow.

6 Game Reviews

Yay.

I've always wanted something similar to World of Goo in Flash.

Nice gameplay, the music is nice...good job.

Hmmmmm.

The only thing that really bugs me is that the flying units don't spawn from the same place as the ground units, unlike the first XT.

Other than that, awesome.

Awesome.

If it had sound, it would have been twice as good.

1 Audio Review

Wow.

This probably the main reason why Tetraform rocks so much.

mr-jazzman responds:

Haha I'm glad you think so! Both Glaiel and I worked pretty hard on our own ends to produce that experience, and it just makes me feel good knowing that people love it so much!

1 Art Review